Certified Public Accountant and Business Consultant
Lonny Hytrek, CPA
Lonny Hytrek was born and raised in the Treasure Valley of Idaho, with a strong work ethic and a head for numbers. After completing high school, Lonny went to BYU where he earned his Bachelors degree in Accounting. Upon graduation, Lonny joined the international firm of Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co., now part of KPMG.
In 1980, Lonny came to Ontario, Oregon, to practice in a small community. Lonny resides and has his CPA business in Ontario, Oregon, and is licensed in multiple states including Idaho and Oregon.
- Graduated from Nampa High School, Nampa, Idaho, in 1971.
- Earned a Bachelors Degree in Accounting from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, in 1976.
- Licensed by the State of New Mexico in 1979 to practice as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Held Supervising Senior position with Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co., Albuquerque, New Mexico, from 1976 to 1980.
- Received License to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon in December 1980.
- Office located in Ontario, Oregon, since 1980.
- More than thirty-five years of experience in tax planning and preparation, auditing, and small business consulting.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
Through the years, Lonny Hytrek has maintained a strong involvement in the community of Ontario, Oregon.
- Ontario City Council, 2 years
- Member of the Board, Four Rivers Cultural and Convention Center, 6 years
- Member of the Board, Project Dove, 1 year
- Boy Scout Leader, 25 years
- Former Member of Business Networking International, Trailblazers Chapter, Ontario, Oregon